With continued growth in our future, ATG is seeking a sales engineer to join our expert consulting team.
As a sales engineer, you will have the opportunity to advance in your career with a well-established, growing technology-based company focusing on the healthcare industry. You will work as part of a team managed by company principals in a highly entrepreneurial environment. We promote a team-oriented atmosphere where everyone works cohesively with a problem solving mentality, but you will also enjoy a tremendous amount of autonomy. We encourage an open door policy and the sharing of new ideas. ATG offers attractive base salary plus monthly commission, with a minimum expected first year total compensation of $75,000.
Other benefits include:
- Significant growth potential in salary and commission
- Health and dental coverage
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Professional advancement and growth opportunities
Upon completion of extensive training provided by the ATG management team, you will work closely with healthcare facilities in your designated area of the country under the guidance of a company principal responsible for that region. You will reach out to healthcare facility managers, executives, and directors, including existing clients. You will build strong relationships and collaborate with healthcare facilities executives, providing innovative and cutting edge technologies and services pertaining to management of their buildings and regulatory issues.
Other responsibilities of the Sales Engineer role include:
- Strategizing sales efforts to generate new business
- Developing scope of work definitions and proposals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and prospects
- Following up on marketing leads
- Coordinating projects with project management staff
- Capitalizing on corporate marketing
- Educating clients on the most efficient solutions on ATG's Facility Information Platform
As a sales engineer, you must be able to successfully interact with people. The ideal candidate must be able to develop business initiatives and communicate our services and technologies to prospects and clients with professional ease.
Other requirements include:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Desire to grow professionally and learn about healthcare and enterprise software platform
- Enthusiastic with great analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuine creative problem solver with the ability to think “outside the box"
- A 4 year Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Prior experience in, or exposure to, the architectural, engineering, or construction industries a plus
Submit all resumes to: HR@atginc.com