Business Development Consultant/Account Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic Business Development Consultant/Account Manager. The Consultant will be responsible for business growth through new business wins with prospects as well as expanding services and renewal agreements though expanding on existing relationships. In this role, you will report to the Vice President, Facility Services Division and will focus efforts on healthcare facilities in designated regions in the country. The ideal candidate is an ‘up and comer’ looking to make a career jump – an individual who has a rare blend of consulting/problem solving experience and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where proactive solutions are celebrated and rewarded.
Your day to day focus will be on the following initiatives:
- Calling on prospects to introduce ATG solutions and identify needs related to ATG’s offerings
- Contacting existing clients to ensure the existing ATG services meet the needs
- Formulating strategic sales efforts and pricing structures
- Educating prospects and clients on potential applications of ATG's Facility Information Platform
- Conducting WebEx meetings with prospects and clients to share new services and technologies
- Developing scope of work definitions and proposals for both prospects and clients
- Identifying opportunities to sell existing clients additional services and/or technologies
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with clients to explore new business opportunities
- Periodically traveling to assigned regions, setting up prospect/client meetings, onsite presentations
- Maintain all opportunity information in ACT! CRM software
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a consulting or technology-based environment
- A Bachelor's degree preferably in architecture or engineering
- Prior experience in, or exposure to, the architectural, engineering, or construction industries
- Desire to grow professionally and learn about healthcare and enterprise software platform
- Enthusiastic with great analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuine creative problem solver with the ability to think “outside the box"
- High degree of energy, assertiveness, and creativity
Applications are currently being accepted through ATG parent company, JLL.